Zoroarks-Domain
please register or sign to fully use this site thank you
Zoroarks-Domain
please register or sign to fully use this site thank you

Zoroarks-Domain

The best place for people wanting to be awesome :D

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Zoroark says: The darkness will always influence your way of mind
Top posters
Leon the Espeon (25)
Contact us change I_vote_lcapContact us change I_voting_barContact us change I_vote_rcap 
FrostSerpent (19)
Contact us change I_vote_lcapContact us change I_voting_barContact us change I_vote_rcap 
Karnine (15)
Wrath Reshiram (2)
Zeke (1)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:23 am

Contact us change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karnine
Expert Webmaster
Expert Webmaster
Karnine

Contact us change Empty
PostSubject: Contact us change   Contact us change EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 12:21 pm

I readded contact us back in but this time external links are disabled to post in the contact us if the Google bot post again an bypass then I as a admin webmaster will add in a anti-spam question every month to help lock down any more scam links by it 100% an if it gets annoying an the certain bot continues then I will take it to the main support host of this since I am apart of it to place a issue of scam contact us links. Beware google bots scamming links unrelated to Terms of host useable is forbidden by forum terms of service here. I will be responsible an will be wotching this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://lucario-domain.forumotion.com

Contact us change
Page 1 of 1