Zoroarks-Domain
please register or sign to fully use this site thank you
Zoroarks-Domain
please register or sign to fully use this site thank you

Zoroarks-Domain

The best place for people wanting to be awesome :D

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Zoroark says: The darkness will always influence your way of mind
Top posters
Leon the Espeon (25)
Newest Rules For Applying I_vote_lcapNewest Rules For Applying I_voting_barNewest Rules For Applying I_vote_rcap 
FrostSerpent (19)
Newest Rules For Applying I_vote_lcapNewest Rules For Applying I_voting_barNewest Rules For Applying I_vote_rcap 
Karnine (15)
Wrath Reshiram (2)
Zeke (1)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 43 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:23 am

Newest Rules For Applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon the Espeon
Admin
Admin
Leon the Espeon

Pokemon Character Sheet
Health:
Newest Rules For Applying Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Newest Rules For Applying Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)

Newest Rules For Applying Empty
PostSubject: Newest Rules For Applying   Newest Rules For Applying EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:20 am

1. You must prove you are a truthful person (no false banning period!!!!) [You must tell me what they did before banning and i must respond](I must hear both sides of the story)              

2.Do you have experience running a website....... If not how will you make a good moderator/admin(If you have this u might be an admin)[If you say you can run a website show me yours and you if you mess up my website me and Karnine will take extreme action on this]

3.Tell us/me how you wont let everything little thing make you mad and ban someone

4.You must prove you wont disrespect other staff members [could lead to de-mod if not][and if you still desrespect week ban][Keep on going and you will be perma-ban]

5.Prove that you wont brag about the position to members

6. Must prove if you are a people person

7.Do you know how to make a HTML please tell me ill be more considerate on your evaluation

Last edited by Karnine on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:02 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 1st addition: look at this addtion rly] 2nd addition:Well look closely you'll see whats different] 3rd addition: Most everything got changed. User name change for 2)
Back to top Go down
http://zoroarks-domain.forumotion.com

Newest Rules For Applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoroarks-Domain :: Applacions :: How to be a staff member-
Jump to: